and a little bit about me too!

Sunday 1 February 2009

Don't forget about Silkies Give a Way!! and the temptations of Ms Kidston


Oh I couldn't resist, normally I have really strongish will power when going into the CK shop. I tend to just stare at all the lovely lovely things...but I couldn't resist this pencil case thingy. I thought I could fill it with some sewing and crochet stuff to as it has a little pocket inside. It was only £8 squid, and its supposed to be for children...but then I am a bit of a kid at heart!

Now ladies, don't forget..the Silkie Sues giveaway will be happening tomorrow night approx 9pm. Silkie will pick ...(I know she is such a clever cat!) 3 names out of some kind of tin thingy for First Second and Third places.... Just some little treats to say thankyou from both of us for popping over and making me feel so welcome here in Blogland. A place I couldn't be without now...(Unless Daniel Craig decided to wisk me away to a tropical paradise...Only joking my beloved Mr M!)

So hope you are all well on this cozy Sunday PM....

Got a roast cooking and TCM on , and with your company I'm quite happy!

Love Sam (and the Sue!) xx

5 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Sam and Sue!

Ah who can resist a bit of CK loveliness? That's a bargain really ;)

I'm already in the draw for tomorrow, hope Silkie Sue enjoys drawing the names out!

Mel xxx

Willow said...

I can't resist CK either Sam - I've just been a bit naughty and ordered some sweet undies for my daughter.

Willow x

sadie said...

ooh, who can resist a bit of the Cath? Not me.
I'm looking at this snow in the garden, and thinking 'will this year be the year I can put my CK gazebo back up?' It couldn't be done last year, so I'm hoping I can get the floral loveliness up this summer!

Enjoy the snow if you have any, keep warm :O)

Sadie C
x

Mary Poppins said...

Ohooo silky I have been too busy gazing at your lovely tom and now i only have seven minutes to find where the give away is, ohooo please put me in the tin i have one too, winners drawn 7pm Tuesday :)

Love the pencil case :)

X

Mary Poppins said...

Sam

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, you look adorable in your photograph, thank you for sharing it :)

I probably require a little blogging holiday, I do love it here, admiring your pretties and getting to know you, and gorgeous Silky and Toms wedding, I can't wait for that, I am so excited :)

X

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much