and a little bit about me too!

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Its growing.....


Evening!

Well nothing really exciting to report today...but I thought I would give you an update on the Granny Square, the thing is it keeps growing...and I think I have decided to make it big enough to go over the end of the bed. So, not sure how long that is going to take, but I'm doing a little bit each day...even at lunch time and when I'm going to bed! I have also ordered a book from Amazon of other patterns (Really want to make some little toys and a round cushion too)

Oh there are sooo many things I want to make and do, but my time is limited, but I do love learning how to make things!

Love Sam xx

9 comments:

Josie-Mary said...

Looking good.... that's how I started my first blanket & I didn't stop until it covered my king size bed!!! That was about 5 years ago & I still love it... mistakes & all!! You keep going gal!! :)

Willow said...

That's fantastic Sam - can't believe it started as a granny square!! I really must have another go at crochet!

P.s. could Silkie Sue send a little hug to Tom, as he has a bladder infection (doesn't like going out to wee in the snow!) ... he's feeling a bit sorry for himself :o(

Willow xx

Willow said...

Tom says thanks to Silkie, Sam & Mr M for being so sweet - he's tucked up on his duvet now (the new pic of Silkie Sue on your blog has cheered him up!) x

Willow x

Shabby Chick said...

That looks fab! Well done you :)

Mel xxx

fiftiesgirl said...

You are doing so well with the crochet, well done! x

MelMel said...

LOL...
I'm so glad I got the thin n lights....blimey, she showed me how thick they would have been, not a good look!
xxx

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Sam, of course you can enter the giveaway... in fact I insist! Good luck!

Mel xxx

Tinyholder said...

I'm the same, I wish I hadn't signed up for this acting course now (every saturday for 10 weeks, 5 weeks left now!) because i only have 1 day free to cram in all the things I want to do. Your crocheting is brilliant! Have you seen where I have put my blanket? It's looks fab!

Hollypop's said...

Wow your granny square is growing. It's looking good - keep at it.
Take care.
Nickyx

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much