and a little bit about me too!

Thursday 26 February 2009

Thankyou Beki!





Hello and woo hoooo its Thursday, one more sleep til the weekend.

Now before I can go on I must say a huge thankyou to Beki from The Ramblings of an Everyday Mummy (Still can't links blogs sorry!) as she kindly sent me the most lovely goodies for winning her give a way. Even Silkie wanted to get in on the act (she always does) I received some lovely things, including some badges , chocolates, a lovely soap...a bookmark (very nice CK!) and a handmade heart which is now on my bedside table...ooo I love give a ways...tempted my self to do another....would that be weird though??? as I have only done one my self recently!

Oh, but talking of give a ways...would anyone like to give me the new Cath Kidston saddle bag? I went in the shop yesterday and touched it...and I LOVE it. BUT it 69.00....that is my normal big shop food budget for the week for me and mr m, and the Sues prawns.....Is that expensive or is that me????

So now I am trawling ebay , as I really like the style and I know its basically a copy of a cartridge bag...so if anyone sees one any where could you let me know..I know it wouldn't be flowerly, but I wouldn't mind!

Oh poop to CK...and her lovely LOVELY bags....with spotty lining....
Thankyou again Beki xxxx

Love Sam xx

9 comments:

Beki said...

That bag was my first choice untill I saw the price and obviously having a little one I need something more practical. I'm hoping maybe i'll open one on Mothers Day, fingers crossed for me 'he he'.
So glad you're pleased eith your pressies.
Hugs
Beki xxx

Beki said...

I'm glad i'm not the only one who can't do the links xxx

Tinyholder said...

This seller on ebay does some lovely bags: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/bag2baguk_reversible_bags_madefrom_cathkidstonfabrics

Also, Hen sells gorgeous bags too for around £30.

Willow said...

What gorgeous gifts! I'll bet that really brightened your day to receive such lovely things in the post! I love the way Silkie is getting in on the act too!

Willow xx

Hollypop's said...

Lovely giveaway gifts, lucky you.
Love the bag too, but £69 is a bit too much for me.
Hopefully you'll find an alternative.
Take care.
Nickyx

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Oooh pretty giveaway items.

Unknown said...

Your blog is sooo cute!

Beki said...

Hi Sam

Thank you so much for the card and pretty picture.
I've been wanting to get a wire heart memo holder for a while and now will be ordering one pretty soon so I can display my picture.
Is the card one of yours too?
Thank you very much.
Havaae a good weekend.
((Hugs))
Beki xxx

Shabby Chick said...

Lovely stuff from Beki! Very nice.

I don't own any CK bags either, I couldn't justify spending that much on one really. I think I must be going strange because I got one of her catalogues today and there really wasn't one single thing that I really wanted!!!!! Unheard of.

mel xxx

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much