and a little bit about me too!

Saturday 14 March 2009

A Small Hangover (Thanks to Hugh Jackman) and a little GIVE A WAY!!




Evening!
Well last night I had a few too many drinks at home whilst sat watching a rather nice film with Hugh Jackman, and I woke with a rather dizzy head...BUT I have had a lovely day non the less.

Had to be up early to take The Sue to the Vets to have her 6 month flee injection...bless her heart she doesn't like to go at all and gets very sweaty paws! Then me and Mr M went and met our lovely dear chums The Gurrs for a spot of lunch, and on the way home Mr M popped into Fopp and bought me a book that I have not been able to put down ALL afternoon.

Have any of you seen the film Twilight?

I thought It would be poop....but I was mistaken. Ooo I just can't stop thinking about it I just LOVED it! and how pleased I was went Mr M handed me the sequel to read called New Moon. Just Briliant.

I also popped into the local charity shops, and found something too pretty to leave behind, but something I don't want to keep.
Now I love crafting and sewing and as you know I REALLY love to crochet. It suits me well, its quick and grows quickly and because I work full time its some thing that I can do on a lunch hour really easily. Embroidery is something else, whilst I appreciate it, I don't think I have the time or patience to tackle it but I know some of you will do..

So its just a mini give a away , 2 slightly started bits - one is a little doily thingy and the other is for a cushion, there are the instructions and some threads too.

If you would like it (I hope someone does because they are really pretty!) Please leave me a message by Tuesday night 9pm and Silkie will pick a name from the hat!

Happy Saturday

Lots of Love S&S

PPS Had to show a pix of my bag again - I love that bag!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I wished I lived in England!! We'd be such good friends. I loved the Twilight book and have the rest of the series in my possession if I ever get time for it. Cannot wait to get the film to watch. I was like you and thought "It cannot be THAT good" and fell in love!

Love the embroidery. Another reason I wish I lived in England :) Your paintings in the background of your bag look very lovely.

Shabby Chick said...

Hello!

I'd love to be in with a chance please, the embroidery is lovely :)

Poor little Sue, that must be horrible for both of you. I remember what it was like taking our cat to the vet when I was little, she hated it and would get really upset.

Mel xxx

Deravelled Gem said...

I'd like to be entered, please!!

Loving your fab new bag! I need to do a new bag post, too. Got a scrummy little number from Paperchase, and am still gloating!! I've had loads of comments already! :) Ahhh bags...... ;)

Gemma x x

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'd love to be entered too! I've never tried enbroidery, so perhaps this will be my chance to try it out?

Thanks!

Mlle M.

xxx

Hollypop's said...

Hi Sam, I can see why you love your bag so much. Glad you had a good weekend, hope Sue has got over her jab.
Take a look on my blog there's an award for you.
Take care
Nickyx

Tip Top said...

Hellllooooo! Don't know how else to contact you but I am your swop partner for the Heart Swop on Mollycupcakes! Who-hoo!! You can contact me (if you want!) through my website www.tiptoptoppers.co.uk

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much