and a little bit about me too!

Monday 30 March 2009

I have been Invaded by....



The Crochet Monsters......

It happened early Sunday morning...I picked up the biggest Crochet hook I could lay my hands on , as if guided by a mysterious hand and started..

Ripping up old sheets and manically crocheting, round and round....and round , and round...

and round.

Mr M burst out laughing

Silkie Ma Owed and scuttled off

as it landed...

on Silkies 'Landing basket'

I may have to send out an sos - if I can....

;0)

PS It was meant to be the beginning of a rag rug but I can't decide if its disgusting or not!

9 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Well I think it looks sweet!!! Those pesky monsters ;)

Mel xxx

Emily said...

Is this the beginnings of your rag rug?

Sam said...

Hi Jemm
yes I don't really know if I should continue - or if it looks really rubbish!

I may have to recycle it!!
Not really sure

xx

RR said...

its not disgusting!lol
i think it looks really pretty!

Hollypop's said...

I think it works really well too, what a good idea. It looks great on your photo. I love the old rag rugs.
Take care.
Nickyx

sharie said...

Its gonna be cute!!!

Mine curls up too but when it gets bigger you stand on it and flatten it.

Anonymous said...

Keep going. It'll look fantastic when it's finished.

Mr Lee said...

Beautiful!Lucky you!

...Nina Nixon... said...

I think it look's rather cute!!

Nina x

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much