and a little bit about me too!

Monday 9 March 2009

Hello Ladies...and Gentlemen



Well I had planned on posting lots of pix of my mini mini break in Devon, but as you know I had a camera accident so it will have to be crafty crocheting related today...!!

But before I go on, I must make an apology. It seems that I have a few gentlemen visitors to this blog, and I felt awful for not saying hello to them, and to make amends I feel I must post a lovely lady here for them too (Well we did have the rather yummy sawyer on the last post!)

So here is ....the lovely Doris Day...well she had to appear didn't she?

And I thought I would show you a picture of my crafting basket - this is where all my half finished projects live... including a granny blanket, granny squares, (granny monsters) and a half finished bedfellow toy...who is dying to go to his new home but the poor thing has no arms and legs!

So there we have it...glad to be home this Monday..not long until the evenings are lighter, and me and the Sue wish you a good night!! (Silkie sends email kisses to Tom xx)

Byeeeeee

Samxx

5 comments:

Emily said...

I hope you're camera is up and running again soon :)

Shabby Chick said...

Gentleman readers hey?! I'm not sure but Doris Day may actually appeal to the same men who also liked the Sawyer picture as much as we all did ;)

You've got some lovely projects on the go!

Mel xxx

MelMel said...

Yummy Sawyer INDEED!!!!!!
Woohoo!
*blush*

ok calm down Mel!!LOL


Loving Lost at the moment!

xxx

marie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck in the giveaway!

Cute Kitty!

julia said...

How annoying about your camera, we go through so many of the things here, they just seem to jump out of may hands!
Thanks for the lovely comment, believe me, if you saw this house on any normal (ie. untidy) day it would be more of a nightmare!
Julia xx
ps. Am I the only one who doesn't have a clue who Sawyer is??!!

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much