and a little bit about me too!

Thursday 5 March 2009

I've been bad...



I've been bad

Anyone who knows me knows I have a weekness....

Handbags

Now I have gotton things under control now. I don't have many bags, and the 3 I have I love. I used to have a thing for Mulberry bags (THE most expensive bags) that I could only just about afford to buy second hand on ebay. Now I went to M&S today with my friend Cartwheel, who had a mission to buy a new bag. She is really good, and has used the same leather one (a lovely bag too) for 3 years.

Well what do you think I came out with....It was the spotty lining I couldn't help my self...But should I keep it? Do I REALLY need it? Could you give me some advise...it was £35.

And also, I thought you would like to see my Granny Square...its getting bigger!!!!

One more sleep til Friday!!

Lots of Love Sam xxxx

15 comments:

RR said...

keep it!
im sure you dont treat yourself very often and a girl can never have too many bags!!believe me i should know..bags are my weakness too....
weigh up the price against how much enjoyment you would get from it and how much you will use it!!which i am sure will be alot..
its pretty i dont think i could have resisted the spotty lining either

rachel
x

MelMel said...

Keep it...it wonderful!!!
Loads of use in a good bag like that!
Fantastic!xxx

Shabby Chick said...

I like it! V nice. I have been a very bad girl spending on ebay today so I am no position to lecture anyone!!!

Mel xxx

Beki said...

Most definately keep it!
Could be worse, you could of bought one of Cath's.
Hugs
Beki xxx

p.s lovely bag by the way

Lx @ Twelve said...

You have been a very naughty girl. Now go & stand in the corner & I will look after that fabulous bag!

£35 Pounds? Bargain ....

Lx

ag said...

that bag is lovely! well done you've bought it
lovexxxxx

Mary Poppins said...

Well I think you have been very good, I am the one always saying to friends when shopping, Ohooo go on get it , you know you want it
Makes me feel better :)

Keep it, you know you want to :)

Love

Mary

X

Josie-Mary said...

Lovely bag.... I say keep it!!! Spotty lining?? That sounds great :)

Hollypop's said...

Great bag, I'd keep it, you know you want to really.
Wow that granny square is growing, well done you.
Take care.
Nickyx

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Oooooh cute bag. KEEP IT!

Emily said...

Keep it for sure! Pretty blanket too :)

Unknown said...

Julia thinks it's very posh and says you should keep it. But if it would ease your conscience to give it away you know where to come!

The Fairy Glade said...

I don't think that you should keep it....I think you should give it to me cos it's fab and I need a new handbag!!!! Dev X

Kim said...

So what did you decide to do? I do hope you decided to kep it - spotty lining is a must - as is a new bag. What a pick up at this time of year!
Kim xx

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hi I am glad you have been bad! as I am always bd too. Especially bag fetish!!. Its lovely y the way
xDom

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much