and a little bit about me too!

Wednesday, 19 August 2009

She has me in her sights again...



The evil, most powerful...Catherine Kidston..

Oh dear me - its the lovely autumnly (Is that a word?) patterns and colours..and my weakness is a lovely bag or any kind of accessory, purse etc (Makeup bag thingy) no hints at all Mr M...

Then I saw it - but I am being strong! Considering I love CK so much I really don't have anything apart from quite a few mugs as every thing else I have had I ended up selling on ebay. (Its brilliant really as CK stuff holds it value!)

But I will be strong...must wait till pay day...plus I have a £20 voucher!

Also this is a very belated thankyou to Moe...wow - what crochet treats I received! A crochet bag - hat, ring donut, crochet pouch, chocolates and a scented candle!! Lots of love to you Moe! (Hope you receive the little thing I have sent you...;0)

Byeee!

s xx

14 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I have to admit I love the colours and designs but I have always been the sort of person who won't follow the crowd, so I tend to covet different less popular things... I think its my upbringing... but try to resist until you can bear it no longer and then dare I say it ..... splurge!

what lovely goodies, I love it all... no wonder your not up for more crocheted bits and bobs, lol

take care
Alex
x

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Yikes, she has me in her clutches too!!!
Fun isn't it!
:D Sarah x

sharie said...

I admit to also loving the CK bags. Be strong!

Lavender hearts said...

I'm glad I'm over the CK thing (way before all the posts) - it's so much cheaper that way! There is life after Cath. :-)

Gingeyginge said...

I adore crocheted hats

cindy said...

yes, she is bad news in the best sense of the word. thank you for visiting us. i love your illustrations!

Mrs Bean said...

Be strong, I was the weak one!
Hee Hee
x

claire said...

I have my eyes on a Cath bag too :)
I bought a messenger bag in March and it has been used almost daily since so I think I can justify a wintery coloured one :)
I like them because they are lovely not because they are Cath....
I haven't had my autumn winter catalogue yet - hope it comes soon I could do with a cardio workout lol!!!

Mandy said...

Yes I have that bag I scummed and purchased it xx

MelMel said...

Lovely bag!
Nice when something takes your eye!

I bought the velvet bag last year......its a lovely roomy bag, perfect for jamming full of stuff!
I think they are well priced and pretty.....there are lots of things I like, but I'm drawn to them because I know I'm going to enjoy using it.....
Life is too short to hum and ha....have your bag now and love it!xxxx

Florence and Mary said...

I've never brought any of the CK bags but I have to say some of their Autumnal range is really tempting!

Victoria x

Jemm said...

I just sent for her catalog. I don't know if they'll send here or not. Last time I requested it they didn't. I REALLY want to be able to order her beautiful things!!

MelMel said...

The more the merrier!x

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Oh I am so there with you, the temptation when a new catalogue arrives! Mine hasn't arrived yet but I have seen some tempted things displayed on blogs etc... I love her choice of colours!
Isabelle x

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much