and a little bit about me too!

Saturday 24 October 2009

It felt a bit 'Christmassy' last night...


Weird or what - Halloween isn't even with us yet, but last night here in the Mcphillips house it definately felt a little festive. I don't know whether it was the fairy lights or the wind and the rain...I'm not sure but it really did - I even expected to see the Christmas tree up! This Autumn really does seem to be apon us much quicker this year and my Tulip Tree in the garden has nearly lost all its leaves!

But I'm taking it easy this weekend - not going to rush about too much, as I am trying to get rid of my sniffles - that have been lingering about for a week now!!

Have a cozy weekend bloggers!

Love Sam xx

5 comments:

sarah-jane down the lane said...

I love Pip, he is really Puppytastic! Hope the sniffles are better?
A bit scared of the C word but once Bonfire night is out the way BRING IT ON!

Sarah x

MelMel said...

Hiya...I felt like that too...however weirdly I was eating french fries from Macdonalds....so odd!

Have a good weekend...we are all cosy in our nest watching Autumn watch!xxx

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hope your sniffles are better. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
bunny hugs,
shell

Josie-Mary said...

Nooooo don't mention the C word! The weather here as been so odd, yesterday am it was raining really hard but by mid morning the sun was out & I dried 2 lots of bedlinen!!! It's was lovely, forecast more sun today...yippee!!! :)

Anonymous said...

We have just arrived in the Yorkshire Dales for half term and it felt like the house would take off last night! still, we are lovely and cosy and we've just been well fed (with a roast lunch no less) over at my Mother's. There is a definite Christmas vibe going on.

Love Pip.

Hope in true 'Man Flu' style you are laying on the sofa groaning like only a man can. Beth x

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much