and a little bit about me too!

Thursday 15 October 2009

I just have to get a Vintage Suitcase


Ooooo every month it seems I have a "thing" something that I want or want to make...This month for the hundreth time I'm lusting after a new filofax...I spotted one in paper chase that keeps on playing on my mind, as needle felting is too! But I'm a bit busy with my free time...I have a few pictures to paint and I'm a bit distracted watching old movies that I have recorded off of TCM in the evenings...and the Sue gets on my lap too you see so I can't move.

But Oooo I soooo want a vintage suitcase...and just love the idea of making a craft case....YUM!

Shall I get one???

xxx Happy Thursday xx

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Ooooh yummy!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I want one too!!! Such a great idea.

Victoria xx

Josie-Mary said...

Lovely :)

bex said...

get one,get one, get one!! i have some and they are super fantastic

Country Cottage Chic said...

I have a selection of old suitcases but they are all full of "stuff" like vintage toy dogs, my old Sindy dolls & other knick-knacks so no space for craft goodies....but I also have a pile of wicker hampers & a couple of those store crafty supplies.

Jayne

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much