and a little bit about me too!

Wednesday 3 March 2010

New Projects .....


What can I say, just a massive bloggy thankyou to all of you lovely people out there!
I am soooo inspired at the moment, and I can't believe how many talented people are out there in the blogosphere!

I have a number of projects in the pipeline ... a few little characters to work on, including one that 'hops' with a cotton tale..based on one of Hamish's friends...and the velveteen rabbit..



In the last few months I have realized that I love to sew, something that I used to hate when I first went to Art School to study 'Fashion' ...way back in the days when I wanted to be a fashion illustrator, and now I wish that I had paid more attention to my pattern cutting lessons!



I'm thinking of combining my love of sewing and making furry things with my painting too, and If it all just remains a hobby, well thats fine too.

Now I'm off to hunt for some eyes!! (sounds a bit creepy!)

Happy Hump Day !

love from me xx

3 comments:

JoJo said...

So many craft projects, so little time!!

GardenOfDaisies said...

That is so interesting that you originally studied fashion! We discover all sorts of things about ourselves as we grow... :-)

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I can't believe the price of glass eyes... or perhaps I am just looking in the wrong places...no pun intended! lol

can't wait to see your next creation!

x Alex

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much