and a little bit about me too!

Tuesday 23 March 2010

A little helper..



Yes I had a little 'assistant' today at work, as I need a model for some drawings and paintings I want to do about the 'lost toys'



Teacup soon got into the swing of things, and had a number of compliments whilst posing!



But being a model is tiring business for one so small, so teacup climbed into bed for an early night..



He really isn't impressed by the light evenings as you can tell, but isn't it lovely? Don't get me wrong, I really do prefer the autumn, and I'm not that into the summer, but it does help your energy levels when you get home at nearly 7pm some nights, and its still light! The light mornings are unfortunately waking up our 'furry 4 legged' alarm clock at 5am at the moment.

I'm sure sometimes Miss Sue thinks she is a cow sometimes...

MAAAOOOOOOOOOOW MAOW.......MAAAAAOWWWWWWWWW

Not the best noise so early in the day !

Happy tuesday dear bloggers

love Sam xx

5 comments:

Lyn said...

We have to hide cat biscuits to give Lucy at 5am to shut her up, most mornings it works but sometimes she eats them and carries on moaning! Don't you love um?!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Shirley said...

WOW, Sam! I love your work! And your illustrations are so beautiful. Many thanks for popping by my blog so that I could visit your world(s). You are multi-talented!! Love your creations. I shall be back to visit often. : )

Josie-Mary said...

Lovely as always!
It feels good coming home when it's still light but then you feel maybe you should do some gardening......don't like that feeling!! :) x

JoJo said...

I just can't stop gazing at Teacup. I want to cuddle him and give him a kiss! He's just SO cute!!

I'm a fall/winter person myself, actually. I loathe the spring and summer, and the constant light!

Pink Feather Paradise said...

daniel has started waking up at 6am... I console myself with thinking that it will 7am next week once the clocks change! lol

x Alex

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much