and a little bit about me too!

Wednesday 30 December 2009

I'm Back!


Hello dear bloggers!

Well I have had a lovely break...a little too nice, I have discovered that I rather enjoy a little 'tipple or 2' mid afternoon, I'm now obsessed with watching Miss Marple, and I would eat Mashed potato with pickles ALL the time if I could.

My lovely husband suggested that I should stay a little longer with my parents, as he has recently been freelancing at the same time as his day job....illustrating....wait for it...a book based on....TWILIGHT.....sexy vampires, pretty love obsessed girls, and snarling werewolves.... ooo they are REALLY good, and I have started to read the third twilight book too...gosh I feel 18 again!

So when I can, I will show you some pictures as I know there are a few fans of the vampires like me out there in blogland!

I have also been thinking of showing you some really easy tutorials to do with painting...if any of you are interested in making your own cards and pictures...as I'm 'OK' at sewing...cooking well thats best left to Jamie Oliver, but I'm a bit more confident with my paintbrush ...Heres to a good 2010 xxx

Sam xx

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Sam, I love reading your blog and look forward to what ever you choose to do in 2010!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Willow said...

You can't beat an afternoon 'tipple', followed by a little nap, at Christmas!! Good for you Sam!

Wishing you, your hubby and Silkie Sue peace and joy (plus prawns for Sue!) in the new year.

Willow xx

Josie-Mary said...

I'd love to paint but would need lot's of help!!! Glad you had a relaxed Christmas. Happy New year :)

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much