and a little bit about me too!

Sunday 21 June 2009

Come Play Ball!!


Another Doggy for Sunday...

Where oh where is the sun?
I have a feeling that as soon as I go back to work tomorrow out it will come.
I really thought it would be scorchio today, but hey ho, when its a bit overcast theres nothing like a
spot of pottering about.

(You should have seen me yesterday, determined to lay in the garden, well I ended up rolled up
asleep in my blanket, it was sooo chilly, wonder what my nosey neighbour thought??)

Something amazing (well not for the little bird concerned) happened yesterday.
A KESTREL only snatched a little sparrow in my garden - I didnt see it grab it but I heard a thud, expected
to see a cat on the grass, but no a beautiful kestrel had landed with a little bird in it claws...and just stared at me then
flew off...

well I suppose they have to eat too ...;0(

Happy Sunday!!

Love Sam xx

5 comments:

Lyn said...

Your right I guess they do have to eat-you just don't want it to happen in front of you!
We stole the sun today-Not boiling hot but sunny with little white clouds-Sorry!
Love
Lyn
xxx

RR said...

such a pretty painting..

i would have been in tears if i saw that,it cant have been pleasant!

just to let you know i have a new blog!the old ones to be deleted asap!

hope your having a lovely day

rachel
x

LissyLou said...

What an adorable painting Sam!!

bex said...

we saw a sparrow hawk land on a pidgeon about 3 metres away from us! it just looked up at us as if to say 'yes...what is your problem...go away please im trying to eat my dinner...'

Anonymous said...

lovley painting sam kitty is all boxed up and winging her way to you sent her first class recorded so she should be with you tomorrow

Val

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much