and a little bit about me too!

Tuesday, 15 September 2009

One Classy Lady...


is the lovely Joanna Lumley, and an animal lover to boot.
I was sat on the sofa tonight watching the second part of her program about cats when the section came on
with a special lap cat who was taken into see, and sit with disabled children...

And it brought a real lump to my throat...well a bit more than that...gosh I'm a rather over sensitive soul!

Its amazing to see the effect animals have on human beings...how can you not love them?

Happy Tuesday

Sam xx

3 comments:

Clare said...

quite agree JL is fabulous! and cats ,,,well they're even better!

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Animals are just the best kind of friends. They are always caring, always loving and always so much fun. I can't imagine my life without them.
bunny hugs,
shell

Josie-Mary said...

I loved this programe, wasn't that lap cat beautiful? The big cats were fantastic but very sad stories :)

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much