and a little bit about me too!

Saturday 18 February 2012

Yummy Friday nights..


Theres just something special about Friday evenings when you have been at work all week. My days are quite long now, we live an hours drive away from our jobs (Our choice, we wanted to be in the countryside near our chums!), so leave at 7am most days..and are back in the evenings at 7pm..Its starting to get a bit lighter for us driving, for ages we were going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark.
I must admit that I do find it quite relaxing sometimes, I can snooze anywhere, plus I love a good audio book, generally spooky things, but at the moment I'm listening to Rebecca read by the late Anna Massey, and its brilliant!

So I'm thinking of having a good mooch about the internet (I have just finished all the housework...where does all the dust come from?) and I'll fit in an old movie I'm sure today, my PJ's will probably stay on till we go out for a walk later, then off for supper at our friends.

I did have a little itch to maybe start sewing a new bear, I haven't done any sewing for ages...I had a little flurry of orders a year or so ago...but that was the last, they are expensive to make, and not the cheapest of items to sell...and these days with everyones purse strings tightening...teddy bears might not be at the top of everyones list!

Ooo I'm sure I mentioned that I really want a record player...well I'm gonna get one prob in a weeks time..waiting for payday! I've already bought a couple of old 80s records I had..and a few tape cassettes...why did I ever get rid of them?

I really am a child of the 70s and 80's... :0)
Hope you have some fun this weekend where ever you are!

Sam xx

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Mellow weekend here! Delivered some lobsters to my boyfriend's parents and are now at home kicking back. Have a nice weekend!

Purrfect Haven said...

.. ooooh. that way of spending time sounds wonderful! We are going to copy you! All sounds perfect.Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much