and a little bit about me too!

Friday 3 February 2012

Hey Bloggers..

Hows you today? Here in the UK its blooming cold...I got in my car this morning and it was blooming freezing!! Sorry I haven't been blogging for a couple of weeks....I really haven't done much of anything exciting..my weekend last week consisted of me having a heavy cold and watching old carry on movies!
I kept meaning to show you this painting I received from my husband for Christmas. You must realize who it is!! Mr M painted Margaret Hamilton for me on a large canvas..he is a very talented artist..and can  paint and draw effortlessly! He has had to come to my aid a few times I can tell you!! Anyway The Wicked Witch now lives in my downstairs toilet....which isn't because I wanted to hide her away, but because this was the best spot for her. You see my downstairs Loo..is Wizard of Oz themed...so if you are ever caught short in Wiltshire, and need to spend a penny..you'll find a real witches broom, spell books and photos from the film..I mean small cloakrooms can be a bit dull can't they?
I will be back again soon..!
Happy Friday!
Love Sam xx

3 comments:

JoJo said...

That's a painting? It's so beautiful! I thought it was a photograph!!! Well done!

Mac n' Janet said...

Great painting, lucky you. My husband is the artist in our family and has had to help me more than once.

Lyn said...

he is very talented...and so are you!
xxx

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much