and a little bit about me too!

Sunday 12 February 2012

Hi Bloggers ...hows you today?

Well I'm mainly sitting down now, after all the boring house work is done, and my slow cooker is full up with a stew..



I like to sit in my kitchen with a movie, or spooky film on..whilst I'm chopping veg.. The husband is busy working on a children's book so I'm amusing myself.
I like to sit in my kitchen with a movie, or spooky film on..whilst I'm chopping veg!  The husband is busy working on a children's book so I'm amusing myself.

Ooo I watched 'The Artist' last week..and yup its as good as they say it is..I think it had a lot to do with this lovely example of a man.......




Oh my....

Sorry...right...must stop staring at lovely Jean Dujardin...

I shall leave him with you....

S xx

No comments:

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much