and a little bit about me too!

Thursday 20 January 2011

Sewing and Diaries...

Bit of a random post this one dear Blogger..ooopps sorry how rude of me..

How are you?

Ok?

First off the sewing machine will be coming out again this weekend, as I have been asked to make a 'Stanley' ...theres a picture of him here on the side bar...

Here is the first bit..


Get all his 'bit and bobs' marked out.. then chop chop chop!

Now I did treat myself to something recently...I have another guilty pleasure...Nope its not all cats and handbags here...


I LOVE FILOFAXES..

Yup I'm obsessed..


I have a little collection..some old..and recovered...and I have a new baby now..


Why hello there you lovely thing you...and yes you have lots of new inserts for me to play with!!
A personal sized leather filo - in the WHSmith sale...YUM Yumxx

I shall have fun writing in you!

Nighty Night - off for a glass of vino - and a bit of an old Miss Marple film too...

Love Sam x

4 comments:

Tinyholder said...

Hello, I have a little raffle going on with LOTS of amazing Cath Kidston goodies. The proceeds of the raffle goes to Alzhiemer's Society. I know how much you love Cath Kidston so just wanted to share:

http://diaryofatinyholder.blogspot.com/2011/01/charity-raffle-3-enter-here.html

Sian x

Sonnia J. Kemmer said...

I love filofaxes as well! Although I only try to have one thick one with me with all the fancy colorful notepads and stuff. I'm a jotter but I need big space. HeHe

http://brownbugz.blogspot.com

onbeingaminimum said...

I have to ask, why filofaxes? It is so interesting all the different thing we are drawn to.

pussman and co said...

Waw! I have the exact same diarie!!
The red one under left!!
I have the same addiction! So difficult to make up your mind to choose one and only one!!
This is simply not possible for me!
I always try to keep order in my chaos in a obsessiv way, and there always is more chaos!!
:)

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much