and a little bit about me too!

Thursday 30 December 2010

Okey dokey.......

Yes I no longer need to leave the house..

I have everything I need here...

I have a cozy room/studio that is all mine to work in - with all my bits and bobs around me...and I have set up my desk so I can...well between me and u nosey at the close I live it...:0)

I have a small mini bar downstairs...and a fridge full of food...(Including lots of pickles my favourite..)

My husband is next door to me...working away too...and Miss Sue flits between flirting with him then me!

I keep discovering lots of great TV I have missed and I can watch my ever growing collection of vintage classic movies...(A massive passion of mine..)


We are addicted to 'The Big Bang Theory'...you should check it out!




We both work freelance as well as our full time jobs as we want to move one day...I would personally like to move to Irises cottage from The Holiday...I don't even care if its a film set!

And I have decided to try and save for a little car of my own...only a cheap little thing...I really like the old style Ford KA's..


Toot toot...yep I could see myself in that...I would really love a fiat 500 - but how expensive are they?

Still if I got a little Ford KA - I'd be very happy :0)

and I was treated to an extra Christmas pressi yesterday...as I have literally not left my desk working since last Monday...coooeeee Orla....calling Miss Orla Kiely????



Oooo look at her....big enough for my laptop and books.....THANKU lovely husband..and thanku
Miss Kiely - your Christmas sale...is very good...much better than stingy Cath Kidston's...barely any thing off sale....

Right I really have to sign off for the night now....

Off for a soak in the Bath...then a massive glass of pinot ...and maybe another vintage classic disaster film husband?...

Think I'm pushing my luck there...will have to let him play call of duty on the ole xbox..

Mmmmnnn - maybe we should leave the house...

Well its back to work next week...

Now I'm waffling....


Byeee!

S xx

3 comments:

JoJo said...

Happy New Year Sam!!!

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Happy new year Sam... hope 2011 brings you fame fortune and ford Ka!

x

Anonymous said...

My daughter is completely addicted to The Big Bang Therory. She asked for Season Two for Christmas. They're up for an Emmy this year.

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much