and a little bit about me too!

Saturday 10 April 2010

A proper photoshoot!



Hello Lovely Bloggers...just a quick little post today.
I've not been sat on my 'laurels' (thats the old saying isn't it?) as I have been sewing today on a new toy...heres a clue..

Meow :0)

She is nearly finished, but I have been rushing about as usual today..and woke up in a 'bad mood' so I didn't start the day brilliantly...sorry husband...over tired and grumpy xx I have also been thinking up some new 'colouring in' projects too...no rest for the wicked :0)

William the rabbit is moving abroad too...to Italy of all places! He is very excited to have been adopted by a lady called Victoria.

The 'toys' have also been on their very own photoshoot..so I will show you some more pictures as I get them...thankyou to Mike!!

And what about the sunshine we have here in the UK.....even though I'm a autumny person, I quite liked it todayxx

Happy Saturday!

Sam xx

6 comments:

Jessi said...

gosh sam, these toys are just amazing :)

Lyn said...

oooooh a cat, is it a cat? can't wait to see her!
Love
Lyn
xxxx

JoJo said...

Cannot wait to see the new kitteh! I'm like you, an autumn person!

Lilly Higgins said...

A Cat! yay! Can't wait to see it! It's been a gloriously sunny weekend here in Ireland too, I love seeing the sun after all that snow!

Felted House said...

I've been waiting for a creature that says Meow - I'm sure Miss Sue has as well! Looking forward to seeing her soon xx

Anonymous said...

As a complete mad cat woman I can't wait to see what you've made. They are all brilliant.

Susan

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much