and a little bit about me too!

Saturday 30 January 2010

Crochet and Dallas...



What can be better on a Saturday afternoon...I treated my self to the first 3 seasons of Dallas on DVD and I just LOVE watching them and It was only a matter of time before my trusty crochet hooks came out to play...


plus Miss Sue has given the 'pouffe' a try out... even though I was trying to sew the top on!



But Miss Sue can sit where she likes.. especially as she was poked with needles yesterday...as she has had a bit of a health check as she is an older pussy cat..and we want her to be fit and healthy for as long as possible...

I'm off to a bit of a do tonight...if any photos come out nice..I may be brave and post one!
Happy Saturday

Love Sam xx

5 comments:

Lyn said...

Glad Miss Sue is ok. I never did get into Dallas-more of a Hill Street Blues sort of girl!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I think I might buy the good life box set... thats the english version of dallas! lol

x Alex

Shabby Chick said...

VERY jealous of the Dallas!!! Hope little Silkie Sue is OK xxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I've been watching Dynasty lately, I think once I'm done with that I'll start on Dallas!

Victoria xx

JoJo said...

I used to watch Dallas when it was on network TV in the 80's. I remember how 'who shot JR' fever swept the nation! I thought 'Ray Krebbs' was soooooo good looking. And those giant shoulder pads on Sue Ellen! lol

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much