and a little bit about me too!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Practical Magic

Ok..its official...Halloween season for me has arrived.
I have been busy tonight sewing another toy, and I just had to have Practical Magic on in the background..


This one of my favourite Halloween films..I love the house they live in..and the spell book they use.

Guess what...its real!..the spell book !


The book was auctioned off about 10 years ago I think and this blogger owns it.. Octoberfarm
I couldn't believe it..how jealous am I ...I really want my own book of spells..

Here is another cool link about the film..

Practical Magic

I think its quite an old website but has lots of info..

Now..where am I gonna get an old spell book from?

s xxx

2 comments:

LissyLou said...

i love that film, i watched it 'again!' last month. How fab to have that spell book!

JoJo said...

Can you make your own?

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much