and a little bit about me too!

Tuesday 16 November 2010

I'm so OVER Cath Kidston..

Sorta..

Yes I have a new love..Caths older edgier sister...

OOOOO ORLA KIELY

But seriously..I thought Cath Kidston was pricey...how expensive is it?
I went to Debenhams today and touched this bag...I carry alot with me to work everyday..stuff, work, laptop,  annndd oooo look at this lovely laptop bag?

Its lovely and is deep enough to carry my wacom tablet too, with all of the cables..unlike the CK I had..much too narrow cath..

I'm off to dream...

Happy Tuesday

Love Sam x

2 comments:

Tinyholder said...

Blimey, you're as bad as I am with shoes and dresses!!! :-)

That is a lovely bag, I'm not so keen on CK bags really. Probably going to raffle mine next month so look out. :-)

Ali said...

You never know Santa might be listening!!! Can you drop some big hints for Christmas :-)

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much