and a little bit about me too!

Monday 15 November 2010

Dark Monday Morning...

Hey Bloggers...

Well my brain woke me up today at 5am, and I couldn't get back to sleep, its very difficult to relax when you know you've got to get off to work at 7.30!



I ended up laying awake thinking how odd Facebook is really..I very nearly erased myself from it a few days ago, for one, I'm not photogenic at all....

Then I got to thinking that its kind of like a time machine really, old friends, from long ago, who you have lost touch with years ago, suddenly appearing....

So hello if you have found me, and stumble across this micro bit of blogland...

But must dash bloggers...busy busy week, lots of work on xx

I will hopefully poop...I'm mean pop back soon...:0)

Sam xx

PS..couldnt resist leaving that typo :0)

3 comments:

JoJo said...

I didn't know you were on Facebook! It's been so great to be able to locate and reconnect with so many old friends from my past. I will have to look you up when I get home!

Have a great week!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Yeah facebook is strange isn't it but rather nice (if you are nosey like me :-) ) to keep up with what people are up to.

RaquelGonzalez-Handbagcave said...

Sam, I have to confess I freaked out when I couldn't find you o_O I thought 'wow!! she blocked me. why?' lol. But then I read this post :) :) Hope you had an awesome Christmas and New Year. I was home (Costa Rica) with family then. Lots of fun :) :) XOXO

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much