and a little bit about me too!

Monday 9 August 2010

Wheres the week gone?

Hi Bloggers, just a little quicky but I'm back...I seem to have been rushing about this week, with no time to blog, or with anything of any interest to photograph!


Well last week wooshed by, I also felt as if I was getting the flu, my neck swelled up and I felt all shivery and shaky for a couple of days..but after drinking a truck load of orange juice I feel back to my normal self!

I have been busy working on more children's book samples, cutting out and preparing 2 new Hamish Beardogs, working full time, and in the middle of it all we had a burst waterpipe under our floor boards in the the living room!

Phew!
But I'm back, and hopefully I will have some more interesting things to show you!
Happy Monday bloggers!

Love Sam x


1 comment:

JoJo said...

Bummer about the burst water pipe! I hope the damage wasn't too substantial.

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much