and a little bit about me too!

Sunday 16 May 2010

More Pictures...

Well there hasn't been much crafting...Mr M has been working all weekend on some freelance work, and I have been inspired too to carry on. Its handy as well having a pussy cat as an alarm sometimes...(moooing at 6am) to make you get up, do the washing up, tidy around and get back into bed, with your laptop, for more snoozingzzzz

I don't have anything really exciting to report sadly...no sewing, no thrifty purchases, nothing new about the house...hopefully next week will be more exciting!

Sam xx


2 comments:

JoJo said...

You are so prolific with your projects that you deserve a break! I must say, you are an inspiration to crafters like me. :)

Brenda Pruitt said...

I personally think a week of non-exciting events is the very best kind! Especially because mine was way too eventful!
Brenda

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much