and a little bit about me too!

Friday 25 July 2014

Rest in Peace Sweet Silkiesue

With a heavy heart, I must write to say that my loved pussy cat Silkie Sue went over the
rainbow bridge today. Rob and I (Hubby) are heart broken, but her little body couldn't carry on.

I haven't blogged in a long time, work, life and stuff just got in the way, I didn't feel like I had anything else to say, and because Silkie and I really came up with this blog, its time to officially sign off.

I have a beautiful painting that a lovely blogger called Lynn painting for me hanging in our bedroom, she captured Silkie perfectly, so thank you again. Thats what was so amazing about blogging, chatting with people on line, and receiving things so beautiful, that mean so much.



Sweet dreams Boo, be safe,  we will see you again.

All our love..

Sam and Rob xx

July 25th 2014

2 comments:

Willow said...

So very very sad to hear this news Sam ... I still treasure the lovely picture you painted for my three-legged cat Tom. He, too, is getting old now & has heart problems. It's so hard to watch them ageing and slowing down isn't it. Be kind to yourselves in the coming days & treasure your memories of lovely Silkie Sue. Love from Lindsay & Tom xxxxxx

Josie-Mary said...

oh Sam, such sad news. Thinking of you both & sending a hug x

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much