and a little bit about me too!

Thursday 13 May 2010

We could all do with some Golden Eggs...




from time to time don't you think? ;0)

Phew at least the week is nearly over...one more day of school left. Maybe the new little sewing machine will come out to play.. I have a rather large piece of mohair dying to be turned into something!

Trouble is I'm a bit computer/hammer horror obsessed at the moment...I particularly love Peter Cushing...oh and a bit of Christopher Lee too...

Well my eyes are failing me now dear bloggers...off to bed for mexx

Sam xx

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Wasn't Peter Cushing in the first Star Wars movie?

And yes, I could do w/ a golden egg or two! We could use the money!

Have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing your next creations!

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much