and a little bit about me too!

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Little Sue at the bottom of the garden...


yes, a lil cat who I've named Little Sue came a visiting last night at 4am...but my 'Big' Sue wasn't impressed. I was woken up with the noise of a possessed cow echoing from the conservatory, and I soon realised that it was Silkie Sue inflated and puffed up to twice her size...who seemed to forget there were glass windows in her way...when she headbutted the glass.

Little Sue soon scarpered...

I did feel bad for her, but Miss Silkie Sue only seems to like me and Mr M...

Lets hope no little moles move into the garden either...even if they have a hole!!

Nighty Night

Sam xx

5 comments:

Felted House said...

They do make the most amazing noises don't they when they see another cat, and are so funny all puffed up with bottle-brush tails! Hope she didn't hurt her head on the glass. xx

Pixiedust said...

Poor silkie Sue, they do look funny when they puff up though, and cats scrapping sounds awful. xx Pixie xxx

JoJo said...

What an adorable little mole! I confess that the ones in my yard aren't quite so fancy. No bow ties or glasses. ;)

I guess Silky Sue is content being an 'only cat'.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - super cute!

val said...

I wish my cats would stand up to the visiting unneutered tom.

Or perhaps not...

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much