and a little bit about me too!

Tuesday 3 August 2010

ooo lots to do...

First off...I hate the hairdressers, I love the relaxing feeling of having my hair brushed and washed but I'm always terrified of the cutting bit..and I was starting to feel like the Junk Lady from Labyrinth... warning SCAREY PIC COMING UP....


any way..I thought to myself, hey there must be a tutorial about how to trim long hair yourself..
and then I found this link...and took the plunge...


and it was blooming amazing and worked a treat!!

Then I discovered this gadget which is also amazing..

Yep I'm getting me one of those..

Oh and this is my dear Silkiesue...14 years old and still nimble enough to get on top of my wardrobe...


right bloggers I'm off , got to cut a couple of Hamish patterns!!

Nighty Night! xx

8 comments:

Lyn said...

aare you going to show us then?
Is sue looking after your new bag up there on the wardrobe?
love
Lyn
xxx

Scented Sweetpeas said...

I am so glad it isn't just me who isn't fond of the cutting bit at the hairdressers! oohh that photo bought back lovely memories of watching that film.

JoJo said...

I just put my hair into 2 braids and then hack off the ends. lol

Pink Feather Paradise said...

You forgot to attache the picture! come on we want to see!

x Alex

Josie-Mary said...

I really need my hair cut, I was thinking of just chopping the ends off!!! :)

pussman and co said...

You really do need a haircut!!
Oh my god!!
If you refer to this picture??
I replied to your comment on my blog, please have a look'
I will mail you tomorrow, ByeXXX

pussman and co said...

I have to see the movie!
I haven't seen it!! :(

val said...

I bet if you made something that looked like that Junk Lady, it'd sell really well. I'd buy one!

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much