and a little bit about me too!

Monday 16 August 2010

What I'm up too..

Well as you probably know I work full time, but I love being busy in my own time too..I just can't bear sitting about, so I've been keeping myself very busy...working on lots more children's book samples, as I think shortly I will have to start working on my first real picture book project..so Big Dog is just another new idea for now...

I have been using my lovely new bag all the time..yes I'm a bag/madcat lady..


As you can see I carry LOTS of stuff..

I now call my box room home..and spend most of my time here...

Ah see what I mean ...more bags that I have been carrying about..

There has been more mohair dying..thanks Mr M, yes the husbands been helping..
as I am making 2 Hamish's at the same time..


Sewing whenever I can, even in poor light!

Phew...but I love being busy, really I do..I wouldn't have it any other way :0)

Happy Monday!

Love Sam xx

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Hi there Sam! Good to see you keeping busy! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Big Dog!!! He's a cutie!

Josie-Mary said...

Love Big Dog :)

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much