and a little bit about me too!

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Thankyou!!!




Hello Lovely Bloggers!I received a wonderful blogland surprise today...3 awards! from Fifties Girl and Kraftygal

It made my day!

I can't tell you just how much I love this blogging community we have...

Lots of Love Sam

PS I will pass the awards on ASAP!

Night Night!! xx

P.P.S Sorry for the short post tonight, but the Crocheting Frenzy is taking it out of me.... ;0)

P.P.P.S Could anyone advise me how you link a blog onto this posting? (I'm not very technical!) Thankyou!!

7 comments:

Deravelled Gem said...

Oh wow well done on those awards!! Three in one day!!

You can link to blogs by clicking the little chain icon above the box where you write your post, then copy and then paste the blog address into the box that appears. Hope that made sense!! lol

Gemma x x

Emily said...

Congrats!! Adding to what Little Knitter Gem suggested, highlight the word you want to be the link before clicking on the chain link icon. Super simple. Good luck crocheting ;)

Willow said...

Well done for getting 3 awards! It took me ages to learn how to do links, but I felt quite pleased with myself when I managed it ... (think I need to get out more ...!!).

Willow x

Mary Poppins said...

Well deserved :)

I love the sound of your Living Room :)

Good Luck

X

Hollypop's said...

Well done you, 3 awards in one day.
Hope you're winning with the crochet.
Take care.
Nickyx

Shabby Chick said...

Well done! And enjoy the crochet :)

Mel xxx

Knitty, Vintage and Rosy said...

As a ginger cat lover, Cath Kidston fan and Greer Garson admirer I think I will add you to my bloglines!

Lisa
Knitty, Vintage and Rosy

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much