and a little bit about me too!

Saturday 31 January 2009

Rushing about for the Give - a -way !!!...



Hellooooo! Well I have been rushing about at 100 miles an hour today plus doing a load of house work (I never to seem to get every thing clean and tidy !) But anyway on to much nicer things...I have beaten those pesky Crochet Monsters and guess what...after two and a half weeks I can now GRANNY SQUARE!! Wooooo Hoooooo! Now they are not perfect but not bad and I am officially addicted.

Now onto the Silkie Sue Give- a-way. Me and The Sue have been busy getting bits and bobs together...and I have decided to do a 1st 2nd and 3rd place gift.... (No Pressure then!) So I hope you like the bits and bobs I have cobbled together, just little sweet things as If you are like me its great getting things through the post. (I have kept every letter I was ever sent from when I was little until now!)

So I'd better get on with my projects....wrapping, painting and a bit of crocheting....

Byeeee!

Love Samxx

5 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Aren't you a sweetie doing three prizes!!! Well done on conquering the granny squares, they are looking really good xxx

MelMel said...

I love getting letters and would love to join in the giveaway! thank you!xx

Deravelled Gem said...

Well done on conquering the granny squares! One of my aims for this year is to learn to crochet. Yours look fab. :)

Gemma x x

P.S I would love to be entered into the giveaway. :)

pinkpopsy said...

Well done on your granny square-ing! Crocheting is one thing I really hope to achieve this year. Like you I keep all my letters, cards, notes and nice post. I've got boxes full in the loft but as the years go on it's lovely to be able to look back. Love your blog! best wishes, Sarah

Country Cottage Chic said...

ooh! Can I enter please? I love receiving parcels in the post (even if it's things I have bought myself!)

Well done on conquering the Granny Square - you are on your way to a whole blanket!

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much