and a little bit about me too!

Thursday 29 January 2009

Blog Awards!


Hello Everyone!

Well its nearly Friday...wooo hooo and I just wanted to say thankyou again for the blog awards. Now I think the rules to pass awards on is to send it to 8 more people...Now please forgive me if you have received them before but I do love reading your blogs and wanted to let you know...

Colouring Carolyn
On Planet Ag
Tea With Willow

Carolyn and Ag have just started their blogs...they are both amazing illustrators so if you have time stop by! (Sorry still having trouble linking blogs, but I will have a fiddle at the weekend!) but they are on my blog list!

And Tea With Willow...well I just love Willows blog plus Silkie Sue Loves Tom!!

Some more to follow....

Love Sam xx

8 comments:

Thecraftytrundler said...

I know what you mean, I had to ask for blog help, as I have never won an award before!!
Thanks for the comment on my post, I wish all my fabric was as neatly organised as that! Mind you, I always think it's interesting to search through a box or bag of scraps, you find things you have forgotten about.
Happy blogging : )

Sharon xx

Charlie P said...

Hello! Apologies for lack of visitage- it's been a hectic first term! Your crochet's coming on very nicely indeed. Don't worry, it's very tricky at first but once you've got it it's the easiest thing in the world. I love the flowery owl you made for 'the bean' too :)

Alicia Padrón said...

Congrats on the awards! I love reading your sidebar, makes me smile :o)

Willow said...

Thanks so much for the award Sam - I'll get OH to help me put it on my blog ... see, you're not the only one who has "tech" trouble with blogging!! Have a lovely day!

Willow xx

MarmaladeRose said...

Hello Sam and Silkie Sue.
Thank you for popping by my blog and leaving a scrummy comment. I'm really looking forward to dipping into your blog when I come home from work. I can see I'll need a big bar of chocolate and my cosy slippers to settle down for a good read!
Love Fi x

sadie said...

oh crikey, am I too late for the giveaway?! :O(

Just wanted to stop by and say hello! Have a good weekend

Sadie C
x

Beki said...

What a lovely crotchet monster
((hugs))
Beki xxx

LissyLou said...

i've tagged you! xx

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much