and a little bit about me too!

Friday 6 May 2011

Warm here today my Bloggy Friends!

Phew...suddenly got rather warm here in the city of Bath where I work.
Wanted to share with you a really cool website I have just discovered called Pinterest it is literally a digital pin board..where you can search random images...


How cute?!!

How on earth did they get the lil fox to stay still?


The above photo is of a very famous painter..whose name I have instantly forgotten to write down with his kitty!! (If anyone know who he is could you message me?)


Vivienne Leigh and her Kitty..(can u spot a theme here?)

And Jane Fonda...
Sorry as you can see I'm rather in love with animals.....Cats especially !!
Love Sam xx

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Great pictures. I love the one of the little girl and the fox.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who the man is in the photograph, but I know Gustav Klimt was a cat lover.

Susan

Lyn said...

It's Henri Matisse I think Sam, and Klimt was also a great lover of cats as Celadon2 says. Like this theme, but then again I would!
love
Lyn
xxx

Caroline said...

The painter is very defenitely Henry Matisse! If you love colour, you will love his paintings too!

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much