and a little bit about me too!

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Random Post..



Well I've been awake since 5.30am, gotta take Miss Sue to the Vets to check her out after her funny turn, and cause the poor thing has sore skin too...I get really nervous going...plus the house move is really playing on my mind!!

:0(

So here is a completely pointless post to distract me for a moment..

Random things about me!

I can swear like a trooper..gasp!
I love any thing spooky, ghost stories, haunted houses...you name it!
I have a soft spot for Britney Spears
I'm a mad cat lady..and think that I can speak to cats..seriously!
I have a new mobile called the HTC desire, which in my opinion is the BEST mobile EVER
I love playing on the Xbox
My celebrity husband is Gary Oldman, and second reserve is Michael Fassbender
My favourite TV programme is Community...(funniest tv series from america)
My friends think I'm 'the funny one'
I've never had a problem with having red hair...
I have a flying phobia
I wanted to be in the kids from fame as a 10 year old
I'm a handbag obsessive


Oh and I love Duran Duran

Happy Tuesday Bloggers!

Love Sam

3 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

I'm sure Sue will be OK, and you have to do the right thing for her!
On the other note I think I should take a leaf out of your book for things to distract me this week as on Thursday my DD is having her second baby by C Section! Needless to say I am a wreck. At least my 4 year old grandson will keep me busy as he is coming to stay for a few days tomorrow. Now where's that hair dye, think I'm going to need it!!
Good Luck and hugs. x

Miss Holly said...

I also am crazy about cats...and I hope your kitty is o.k.....

JoJo said...

Gary Oldman is YUMMY! And I kinda figured about the handbags. lol

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much