and a little bit about me too!

Sunday 7 November 2010

Nostalgia..


Ooo I should be working but I've drifted back on the WWW, but I just had to share with you a programme that I had forgotten about..which is very Christmassy and spooky...

The Children of Green Knowe..


I haven't seen this since 1986, it was shown on a Wednesday afternoon on BBC1 here in the UK, after John Cravens newsround.

I discovered it as You Tube is a brilliant sort of TV channel, and I have it on as I work.

I have watched all 4 episodes, and it was really lovely, and made me well up in places...so I thought I would share it with you, especially if like me you like a bit of nostalgia, from the 80's, like The Box of Delights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdhiI8XmJQI

Oh and if you have any tips about recreating the smell of Christmas trees...that would be great...

Byeeee

s xx

1 comment:

JoJo said...

There's nothing quite like the smell of a real tree. I don't know of anything that is a reasonable facsimile.

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much