and a little bit about me too!

Friday 5 February 2010

7.11am


Yep its official...I'm addicted I'm off to work in half and hour...yet here I am blogging!
I have decided to stick to stripes as you can see at the mo, as I am really struggling with rippling...(Thankyou to the blogger who messaged me with a link to Attic 24!)

And I have to start my 'secret' project this weekend for Mr M....all I will give away is Mr M created this character 15 years ago....(He is an Illustrator also...) I will keep you posted...

Happy Friday!xx

Love Sam xx

3 comments:

Clare said...

Sounds very mysterious! Hope you can make it to'The Vintage Bazaar' Sat 30th Oct in Frome? The blog is www.thevintagebazaar.blogspot.com

JoJo said...

My curiosity is piqued!

Have an ab fab weekend! :D

pussman and co said...

I know how to do the ripple, And if you are hooked on crochet wait until you discover rippling.!

Then you will be hooked.
I was!!

Did you allready find a pattern?

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much