and a little bit about me too!

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Red Heads....




Well - the wedding is creeping closer and closer (the 20th Sept actually!) so I am doing things to distract myself and I thought I would do a quick post about some famous celebrity red heads - as I am one my self .... um not the celebrity!!

I recently watched an amazing film again called Mrs Miniver - with Greer Garson - absolutely stunning...but I couldn't resist posting photos of the lovely Moira Shearer and Deborah Kerr too - gorgeous!!

1 comment:

prettyshabby said...

oooh that means you are already a married lady! and you would have had the nice weather too..how lovely!
Congratulations!

hope you had a fantastic day and I do hope we will get to see some piccies! xx

(thanks for your message by the way..what a really nice thing to say..although I think you may change your mind if you saw what it looks like today!!)x

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much