and a little bit about me too!

Thursday 25 September 2008

Off off and away!


Well bloggers - I'm a married lady now sat here getting ready to go to New York for a week. Trouble is the darling Sue has to go to a cattery (Which she has been to before) but I cry like a baby when I take her (Plus all her blankets cushions etc etc.) I worry she thinks I'm abandoning her - and that she will forget us as she is such a pampered pussy cat.

Oh and the other thing I HATE flying - terrifies me actually - got some sleeping pills from the doctors so i hope that knocks me out. So mean while me and the Sue will sign off - I'll be back to my blogging self in a couple of weeks...

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx

1 comment:

Charlie P said...

Oooooooh, how exciting! Have a fab honeymoon :)

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much