and a little bit about me too!

Wednesday 2 March 2011

evening bloggers!!

Ooo where has the week gone?

To be absolutely honest I have been feeling a bit bored and restless at the moment. I feel as if I'm in a kinda groundhog day...work, sleep, work sleep...with nothing much interesting going on!

But, enough of that...look can you spot Stanley - he has moved to Russia and looks as if he has lots of new chums!!


And the good news is that another bear I have made called Teacup is off to join him too!!

Teacup and Lucy the Fox


My Mr M, also bought me a genuine signed photo of one of my favourite actresses..


Do you recognise her?...

I will give you a clue..Halloween...
She sits on my desk for good luck!!

Any way dear bloggers - I'm off on my own to see my folks for a few days...so I will be back next week!!

Take care!!

Love Samxx

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Have a good break Sam, see you when you get back.
love
Lyn
xxx

Miss Holly said...

I have just found you! Your animals are so wonderful!!! I just love them....especially mr. Stanley. Bravo you!!

Mac n' Janet said...

She looks like Kim Novak, i remember her.

JoJo said...

I'm gonna guess Kim Novak, but only b/c Vertigo is one of my fave movies!

littleteddy said...

Oh, Sam, thank you so much!
I'm so happy to see my teddy bears in your blog.))
Stanley is really charming and he has many friends now.
We look forward to a little teddy Teacup ;-)

pussman and co said...

Oooh,I recognise some bears here! Oh Olga, if you read this??
Can you send the picture to me to??

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much