and a little bit about me too!

Sunday 13 February 2011

Cats and their routines..

Here I am on a rainy Sunday morning at 7.30am sat in the dark in my living room, as Miss Sue has a routine..I swear she is like a furry alarm clock!

Ma oooooooo...MA OWWWWWWWW MAAAAAOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...(It gets louder as she has twigged that the bathroom acts as a sort of microphone, and I forget to shut the door!)

Play with me, she moooos...

I want to go out...I don't want to go out...
Yes I do want to go out and look for Sky, a neighbours cat who Miss Sue just cannot tolerate.

MaOWWWWWW...now I need a wee....MAOOOOOOOOWWWW


But I wouldn't have it any other way!


Happy Sunday Dear Bloggers!

Samxx

2 comments:

Blueberry Heart said...

haha! well I supose you had to wake up at some point!!

BH x

Purrfect Haven said...

this is a feline skill of the top level. Love Darcy, Bingley

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much