and a little bit about me too!

Saturday 19 June 2010

New Blog!


Hey bloggers ...just a quicky got to dash to the Post Office...If anyone is interested I have set up a new illustration blog...Oh know not another???I hear you say...Well this is a blog that is my development work into the scary place that is the land of Children's book illustration...

www.sammyspixnmix.blogspot.com

Its all of the ideas I have been getting out of my system, as I'm trying to learn how to do this very different kind of illustration, from the day job, where I illustrate for greeting cards and stationary.

So I'm planning on some more pix this weekend...so from now on I will be loading them up here.

Have a lovely Saturday bloggers!!

Love Sam

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Cool! Another blog for me to visit! I love your work so much.

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much