and a little bit about me too!

Monday 11 January 2010

Things in the pipeline..


There might not be much 'crafting' here at Silkiesue's for a bit, as I have had an idea to do some more paintings for myself. Mondays are always a funny day for me, and January isn't the most inspiring of months...so I have decided to get motivated.
Although I paint and design in my 'day job', its mainly for Greeting Cards and Stationary...and I fancy having a go at other things. Most of my work is fairly traditional, but I think I may try some new things...which I will show you (If they come out ok!) here at Silkies Blog..


You never know it may get a bit 'funky' round here :0)

Happy Monday!
Love Sam x

8 comments:

ag said...

I love this picture a lot.looooove

Lyn said...

Oh funky, looking forward to that!
Love
Lyn
xxx

Brenda Pruitt said...

Gorgeous! Makes me wish for spring all the more.
Brenda

Josie-Mary said...

Fantastic, you're really talented.
Looking forward to seeing your new funky ideas :) x

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Your work is beautiful
Best of luck.

Rubyred said...

Ooo, this picture is gorgeous!
Rachel x

Unknown said...

Pictures are fab. I like them a lot.

Hope all is well with you, and that you had a good Christmas and New Year.

Best wishes xx

GardenOfDaisies said...

Your painting of the climbing rose is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the new things you come up with.

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much