and a little bit about me too!

Tuesday 30 June 2009

War Horse


Have any of you seen this...

Mr M told me about it today and I couldn't believe it.
He said there were these horse puppets that look and move like they are real, and that the actors were
really riding them.

Check it out on You Tube...amazing!!

I also want to say thankyou to DottyDotty for sending me the cutest crochet kitty completely out of the blue..how kind is that? (Will post a pic asap)

Stay cool bloggers. its getting warmer!!

xx

3 comments:

Bagladee said...

Yeah I saw it on the Paul O'grady show, its looks amazing. I'd love to see it on stage!! x

Unknown said...

Saw clips when it came out and decided that I'd probably cry buckets all the way through. Very poignant and so very, very clever x

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Hello, hello isn't it amazing! I saw it on Blue Peter (which is wrong on so many levels!) (must have been having a very strange day!)
I love,love your dalmation too,

S x

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much