and a little bit about me too!

Thursday 21 May 2009

Just a quick one....;0)


Hi Bloggers!
Well, here we are nearly at the end of another week...I have had a lovely couple of weeks with Moo Ma and Moo Pa (A black books joke if you ever watched it!) I have rather gotton used to going to work with a packed lunch and my T cooked for me!!

Mr M flies back tomorrow, so I have to drive to Heathrow...(Little nervous...as I'm a bit of a country mouse and not that keen on motorways..) Still with Radio 4 and the best of Ultravox to listen to I'm sure I will be fine.

I received a lovely parcel this week from Lou...for the freestyle swap..so as soon as I can I will be blogging about my lovely handmade treats.xx

I have also been busy trying to prepare for my little blog shop, which is taking a bit longer that I had thought, typical impatient me! And it would seem that Silkie has made 'sort of friends' with my parents, my Dad even managed to stroke her a little, but it helped that he had some posh sheba chicken to give her ;0)

Bye bye for now!

Sam xxxx

4 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Lol at the Black Books joke.

I'm sure you will be alright driving on the mway. Enjoy the pick up!

Oh and where has this week gone?

Floss said...

Great to hear Sue's making friendly progress! Have a great journey to the airport - it will be so good to see him again! Thanks for letting me know those mags arrived - I don't really know how long 'economique' takes!

Willow said...

So happy to hear that Silkie Sue wasn't too scared of the visitors! It sounds as though she's made great progress, even in a short time!

Bet you'll be glad to have your Man home. I don't envy you the trip to Heathrow, but it will all be worth it for the hugs when you get there!!

Willow xx

Clare said...

Black Books is fab...love it!

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much