and a little bit about me too!

Friday 13 February 2009

Need more Red Bull...or the cheaper Sainsbury's Version...



Hello!!

Sorry it has been a couple of days, but I'm having a frenzied project blast! Two days ago (After suffering house envy looking at your lovely blogs) I decided that my kitchen and Bathroom needed a revamp - so here I am on a Friday Night, getting reading to paint again. Because of the colour (A sort of Cath Kidston Blue) I'm having to paint white over the top - how boring is that - and how much longer does it take. So I have decided to paint my bathroom a sort of pale pinky colour and my Kitchen a pale green colour...

And I have also decided that I want to crochet a round pink cushion, as inspired by Posy (Blog Queen!)

Gosh you ladies have ignited a Creative fire in me....

xxxxxx

But I will have time for a couple of cheeky (large) Friday night G and Ts after the Tesco Big Shop comes.....

xxxx

Maybe 2 or 3 gins......

4 comments:

Deravelled Gem said...

Ha ha!! You're braver (and more motivated) than me!! It took eight months to finish painting our bedroom (and that only got finished because Mr Deravelled got fed up of looking at a half finished wall and so picked up the paintbrush himself!!). All in the plan, I told him, all in the plan.....;)

Gemma x x

Shabby Chick said...

I want a G&T now!!! Hope you show the after pics. The crochet is looking lovely, I really like the shade of pink you've picked.

Mel xxx

Hollypop's said...

Well done you. I'm very impressed, I need to go and paint the woodwork to finish our bedroom which is up in the roof of the barn. It's just I've lost motivation for a bit. I'm watching loads of Grand Design programmes on the tv so hopefully it will return soon.
The crochet circle looks great, love the colour.
Enjoy your weekend.
Nickyx

Tinyholder said...

Hi hun, I think it's defo a good motivator this blogging lark! Your crocheting is brill! :-)

You'll have to show some pics for sure!

The Red Shoes

The Red Shoes
Cath Kidston is too Much